閱讀屋>面試> 英文面試中最常見問題大

英文面試中最常見問題大

英文面試中最常見問題大集合

最近忙著換工作,換工作之前也稍微有些準備,然後蒐集了一些我覺得比較有用的面試資料,暫且覺得很實用,各位見笑啦。請大家多多指教。

準備下英文自我介紹,準備下英文的對職位的認識和自己的能力,瞭解下面試的禮儀。

下面給你一些英文面試經常問的問題,看下會好些:

Q: Can you sell yourself in two minutes? Go for it.

你能在兩分鐘內自我推薦嗎?大膽試試吧!

A: With my qualifications and experience, I feel I am hardworking, responsible and diligent in any project I undertake. Your organization could benefit from my analytical and interpersonal skills.

依我的資格和經驗,我覺得我對所從事的每一個專案都很努力、負責、勤勉。我的分析能力和與人相處的技巧,對貴單位必有價值。

Q:Give me a summary of your current job description.

對你目前的工作,能否做個概括的說明。

A:I have been working as a computer programmer for five years. To be specific, I do system analysis, trouble shooting and provide software support.

我幹了五年的電腦程式設計師。具體地說,我做系統分析,解決問題以及軟體供應方面的支援。

Q:Why did you leave your last job?

你為什麼離職呢?

A: Well, I am hoping to get an offer of a better position. If opportunity knocks, I will take it。

我希望能獲得一份更好的工作,如果機會來臨,我會抓住。

A:I feel I have reached the "glass ceiling" in my current job. / I feel there is no opportunity for advancement.

我覺得目前的工作,已經達到頂峰,即沒有升遷機會。

Q:How do you rate yourself as a professional?

你如何評估自己是位專業人員呢?

A: With my strong academic background, I am capable and competent.

憑藉我良好的學術背景,我可以勝任自己的工作,而且我認為自己很有競爭力。

A:With my tworking experience, I am confident that I can relate to colleagues very well.

依我的工作經驗,我相信能與同事相處的很好。

Q: What contribution did you make to your current previous organization?

你對目前/從前的工作單位有何貢獻?

A: I have finished three new projects, and I am sure I can apply my experience to this position.

我已經完成三個新專案,我相信我能將我的經驗用在這份工作上。

Q:What do you think you are worth to us?

你怎麼認為你對我們有價值呢?

A:I feel I can make some positive contributions to your company in the future.

我覺得我對貴公司能做些積極性的`貢獻。

Q:What make you think you would be a success in this position?

你如何知道你能勝任這份工作?

A:My graduate school training combined with my internship should qualify me for this particular job. I am sure I will be successful.

我在研究所的訓練,加上實習工作,使我適合這份工作。我相信我能成功。

Q:Are you a multi-tasked individual?or Do you work well under stress or pressure?

你是一位可以同時承擔數項工作的人嗎? 你能承受工作上的壓力嗎?

A:The trait is needed in my currentor previous position and I know I can handle it well.

這種特點就是我目前先前工作所需要的,我知道我能應付自如。

Q:What is your strongest traits?

你個性上最大的特點是什麼?

A:Helpfulness and caring.

樂於助人和關心他人。

A:Adaptability and sense of humor.

適應能力和幽默感。

A:Cheerfulness and friendliness.

樂觀和友愛。

Q: How would your friends or colleagues describe you?

你的朋友或同事怎樣形容你?

A:They say Mr. Chen is an honest, hardworking and responsible man who deeply cares for his family and friends.

他們說陳先生是位誠實、工作努力,負責任的人,他對家庭和朋友都很關心。

A:They say Mr. Chen is a friendly, sensitive, caring and determined person.

他們說陳先生是位很友好、敏感、關心他人和有決心的人。

Q:What personality traits do you admire?

你欣賞哪種性格的人?

A: I admire a person who is honest, flexible and easy-going.

誠實、不死板而且容易相處的人。

A: I like people who possess the "can do" spirit.

有"實際行動"的人。

Q:What leadership qualities did you develop as an administrative personnel?

作為行政人員,你有什麼樣的領導才能?

A:I feel that learning how to motivate people and to work together as a team will be the major goal of my leadership.

我覺得學習如何把人們的積極性調動起來,以及如何配合協同的團隊精神,是我行政工作的主要目標。

A:I have refined my management style by using an open-door policy.

我以開放式的政策,改進我的行政管理方式。


【英文面試中最常見問題大】相關文章: