閱讀屋>職場> 職場菜鳥面試經典句型

職場菜鳥面試經典句型

職場菜鳥面試必備經典句型

  A: Tell me about yourself and your past experience. 說說你自己和你過去的經歷吧。

  B: I have worked as an executive secretary for five years, first for a tradingcompany, and now I am working for a trust company. I interact well with peers,clients, administrators and bosses. I thrive on challenge and work well inhigh-stress environments. 我已經做執行秘書五年了。開始是為一家貿易公司工作,現在是在一家信託公司。我和同事、客戶、行政人員以及老闆相處得非常好,我能應付挑戰,而且在高壓力環境中也能工作得很出色。

  A: How are your typing and shorthand skills? 你的打字和速記能力如何?

  B: I can type 100 Chinese words a minute and take dictation in English at 150words a minute. 我能一分鐘打100個漢字,英語速記一分鐘可達150個單詞。

  A: Can you operate computers skillfully? 你能熟練操作計算機嗎?

  B: Yes, I can. I have received some special training in computers. Besides I amgood at operating common office ma-chines,such as fax machines and duplicatingmachines. 沒問題,我接受過計算機方面的'專業培訓,而且我還能熟練操作一般的辦公裝置,比如傳真機和影印機。

  A: Sometimes we are very busy and need to work overtime. How doyou feel about that? 有時候我們工作很忙,需要加班。你覺得如何?

  B: That's all right. But could you tell me how often and how many hours I shouldwork overtime? 沒關係,你能告訴我加班的頻率和時間長度嗎?

  A: It just depends. If we have important visiting delegations,you have to stay with us. It's not unusual. 這得看情況。如果我們有重要的代表團到訪,你就必須加班了,這種情況很正常。

  B: Mr. Smith, I'd like to ask you a question. 史密斯先生,我想問你一個問題。

  A: OK, please. 好的,請問吧。

  B: What specific duties would I perform if I am hired? 如果我被錄用,我的具體工作職責是什麼?

  A: Nothing different from a secretary's common responsibilities.However, you know , our company is an international trade-oriented company. Canyou handle English papers and write English correspondence? 和普通的秘書沒什麼區別。但我們公司是做國際貿易的,你能處理英文檔案和寫英文信件嗎?

  B: Yes. I'm specialized in English secretary studies at college and that's one ofthe main parts of my present job. 可以,我大學時專門學過英語文秘的課程,而且這也是我當前工作中的主要內容之一。

  A: What are your salary expectations? 你期望拿多少薪水?

  B: I really need more information about the job before we start to discuss salary.Maybe you could tell me what is budge-ted for the position. 在討論薪水前,我需要更多瞭解這份工作,或者你可以告訴我這個職位的預算報酬是多少。

  A: ¥4000,with raises afterthe half year according to your competence. 起薪是每月4000元,半年後會根據你的業績增加薪水。

  B: I think it's acceptable and I really like the job. And when can I know thedecision? 我覺得可以接受。我真的喜歡這份工作,我什麼時候能得知結果呢?

  A: We'll inform you of our final decision by early August. Doyou have any other questions? 我們會在8月初通知你我們的最終決定。你還有別的問題嗎?

  B: No. Thank you for the time. 沒有了,謝謝你的寶貴時間。

【職場菜鳥面試經典句型】相關文章: