閱讀屋>職場> 職場面試英語:謝絕職務

職場面試英語:謝絕職務

職場面試英語:謝絕職務

  由於某些原因,你可能不想接受這個職位,所以在接到被錄用的通知時,一定要坦白告訴對方你的決定。謝絕職位時,可以誠懇地說出自己的想法,並感謝對方錄用自己。專業禮貌的謝絕可以為自己留存機會,以備將來又想應聘這家公司。

  BASIC EXPRESSIONS 基本句型表達

  I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.

  非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕這份工作。

  I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs ( / more right for me / more interesting to me).

  我剛接受了另一份我覺得更能滿足我需要(/更適合我/更感興趣)的工作。

  Frankly speaking, I have been thinking that the position is not right for me after the interview.

  坦白地說,面試後我一直認為這個職位不適合我。

  I don't want to accept a position that I don't think I will be happy in ( / offers me too little salary / can't supply me with an apartment).

  我不想接受一份我覺得不會讓我快樂(/薪水太少/不能為我提供住房)的工作。

  I really think that position suits my education background better.

  我真的覺得那個職位更適合我的教育背景。

  CONVERSATIONS 會話

  (A=Applicant I=Interviewer)

  Dialogue 1

  I: Hello, is that Mr. Sun? This is Mrs Smith with ABC Corp.

  I: 你好,孫先生嗎?我是ABC公司的史密斯女士。

  A: Yes, this is Sunlin.

  A: 是的',我是孫林。

  I: I'd like to tell you that you can come to work for us.

  I: 我想告訴你你可以來我們公司工作了。

  A: Oh, I am sorry, but I just accepted another offer that I feel is more suitable to my needs.

  A: 哦,很抱歉,我剛剛接受了另一個我認為更符合我要求的工作。

  I: I see.

  I: 我知道了。

  A: I really appreciate your offer, but I must decline it.

  A: 非常感謝貴公司的錄用,但我不得不拒絕它。

  I: You are welcome. Please call us if you change your mind.

  I: 不用客氣,如果你改變了主意,可以打電話給我們。

  A: I will. Thank you.

  A: 我會的,謝謝你。

【職場面試英語:謝絕職務】相關文章: