閱讀屋>元旦> 元旦晚會中英文主持稿

元旦晚會中英文主持稿

元旦晚會中英文主持稿

  男:新年的鐘聲就要敲響,慶典的`序曲正要奏響。

  The bell for the new year is soon to strike; The overture for the ceremony is soon to play.

  女:讓我們伴著管樂隊的樂曲,祝福我們的祖國更加強大昌盛,祝福我們的祖國。

  With the accompan-im-ent music of our band, let’s wish our motherland more prosperity and our Country

  合:更加鬱鬱蔥蔥。

  More verdure .

  女:新春的腳步已在耳畔響起。

  The footsteps of the new spring are nearer and nearer.

  男:是啊,春天是“春色滿園關不住,一枝紅杏出牆來”。

  Yes, you are right.

  女:春天是“西塞山前白鷺飛,桃花流水鱖魚肥”。

  男:盼新春,望新春,道不盡心中憧憬無限。

  Looking forward to the coming of the new spring, we are full of hope.

  女:賀新春,唱新春,說不完心中歡樂無限。

  Celebrating the new spring, we are full of happiness.

  男:聯歡會的帷幕即將拉上,但是我們知道,在華初的這塊沃土上,我們將更加茁壯成長。

  Though the Get-together is about to end, we still know we are reaching more maturity.

  女:讓我們衷心祝福我們的嘉賓在新的一年裡工作順利,家庭幸福!

  Wish each of our distinguished guests a successful career and a happy family.

  男:祝福我們的同事工作進步,再創佳績。

  Wish our colleagues great progreand more achievements.

  女:祝福我們的祖國,在新的一年裡,

  Wish our country a more splendid future

  合:再攀高峰,再創輝煌。

  In the new year.

  男:20xx年新年晚會到此結束。

  That’s all for the New Year’s Celebration . Thank you for being with us.

【元旦晚會中英文主持稿】相關文章: