閱讀屋>電影> 美國愛情電影《廊橋遺夢》中英對照經典臺詞

美國愛情電影《廊橋遺夢》中英對照經典臺詞

美國愛情電影《廊橋遺夢》中英對照經典臺詞

《廊橋遺夢》向我們描述了一段柏拉圖式的經典愛情,再現了一段真摯的情感糾葛,是一部社會化和本地化思維很強的力作!本文是品才網pincai.com小編精心收集的廊橋遺夢經典臺詞,僅供參考!

美國愛情電影《廊橋遺夢》中英對照經典臺詞

1、Nobody understands when a woman makes a choice to marry and have children, in one way her life begins, but in another way, it stops. You build a life of details, and you just stop and stay steady, so that your children can move. And when they leave,they take your life of details with them. You are expected to move on again, but you don't remember what it was that moved you, because no one's asked you in so long. Not even yourself.

大家都不瞭解,女人決定結婚生子時,她的生命一方面開始了,另一方面卻結束了。生活開始充斥瑣碎的事,你停下腳步,呆在原地,好讓你的孩子能夠任意來去。他們離開後,你的生活就空了。你應該再度向前,但你已忘了如何邁步。因為長久以來,都沒有人叫你動。你自己也忘了要動。

2、Now I want to keep it forever,I want to love you the way I do now for the rest of my life.

我希望永遠保留著份愛,我希望終生都能這樣的愛你。

3、I can't make an entier life disappear to start a new one.

我不能讓生命就此消逝無蹤,重頭再來。

4、All I can do is try to hold on to both of us somewhere inside of me.

我只能試著在心靈深處緊緊的守候著你。

5、I'm coming to you as you coming to me for so long. Although we haven't know each other before the date.

我要向你走去,你向我走來已經很久了。雖然我們相會之前誰也不知道對方的'存在。

6、This kind of certainty comes once in a lifetime.

這樣確切的愛,一生只有一次。

7.Seems right now, that all I have done in my life was making my way here to you.

我今天才知道,我之所以漂泊就是在向你靠近。

8.The true love belongs to the adults.

真正的愛情是屬於成年人的。

9.Love is magic, but without responsibility,its magic will gone.

愛情是有魔力的,但如果放棄責任,這份魔力就會消失。

10.Love won't obey our expectation. Its mystery is pure and absolute.

愛情並不遵從我們的想象。愛情的神秘在於它的純潔與純粹。

11.We all live in the past. We take a minute to know someone, one hour to like someone, and one day to love someone, but the whole life to forget someone

我們每個人都生活在各自的過去中,人們會用一分鐘的時間去認識一個人,用一小時的時間去喜歡一個人,再用一天的時間去愛上一個人,到最後呢,卻要用一輩子的時間去忘記一個人。

美國愛情電影《廊橋遺夢》中英對照經典臺詞

1、All i can do is try to hold on to both of us somewhere inside of me.

譯:我只能試著在心靈深處緊緊的守候著你。

2、I'm coming to you as you coming to me for so long. Although we haven't know each other before the date.

譯:我要向你走去,你向我走來已經很久了。雖然我們相會之前誰也不知道對方的存在。

3、This kind of certainty comes once in a lifetime.

譯:這樣確切的愛,一生只有一次。

4、Seems right now, that all I have done in my life was making my way here to you.

譯:我今天才知道,我之所以漂泊就是在向你靠近。

5、The true love belongs to the adults.

譯:真正的愛情是屬於成年人的。

6、Love is magic, but without responsibility,its magic will gone.

譯:愛情是有魔力的,但如果放棄責任,這份魔力就會消失。

7、Now I want to keep it forever,I want to love you the way I do now for the rest of my life.

譯:我希望永遠保留著份愛,我希望終生都能這樣的愛你。

8、I can't make an entier life disappear to start a new one.

譯:我不能讓生命就此消逝無蹤,重頭再來。


[美國愛情電影《廊橋遺夢》中英對照經典臺詞]相關文章:

1.美國愛情電影《廊橋遺夢》中英對照經典臺詞

2.每年12月4日是什麼日子

【美國愛情電影《廊橋遺夢》中英對照經典臺詞】相關文章: