閱讀屋>文化> 父親節徵文

父親節徵文

2015父親節徵文

My father was my hero

我的父親是英雄

My father was my hero, all throughout my life.

我的父親就是我的英雄,從始至終

The father of eight children, he saw his share of strife.

身為八個孩子的父親,他明白自己重任在身

When I was very little, he appeared to be so large.

我小的時候覺得他的身軀是那樣偉岸

In my eyes he could do anything, we all knew he was in charge.

在我眼裡他無所不能,我們都知道他能掌控一切

He was a man of great strength both physically and in mind,

他的身體和頭腦都充滿了力量

but in him there was a gentleness, he found ways to be outgoing and kind.

但他剛中帶柔,他懂得怎樣做到隨和和友善

Many days of childhood were greeted with a kiss,

童年的一天常以他的吻開始

and songs to me as I awoke, those days I surely miss.

醒來便伴著歌聲,我著實懷念那些日子

He made me feel so special, "Miss America" he would sing.

他給我唱“美國小姐”,讓我覺得自己與眾不同

I knew I had my father's love. It gave me courage to do almost anything.

我知道我擁有我父親的愛,這讓我有勇氣面對世上所有的挑戰

From him I learned to stand up tall, to be proud of who I am.

從他那裡我學到做人要挺直腰板,要為自己驕傲

Strength and determination were the qualities of this fine man.

力量與決心是這個好人的特質

As the years of his life dwindled down, that strength kept him alive.

當他漸漸老去,這種力量讓他保持生機

Plus the unfailing determination to help my ailing mother have the care she needed to survive.

這種不敗的決心還幫助我體弱多病的母親得到了必要的照顧

He loved her and his children, so much he gave up years of his life

他愛他的妻子和孩子,他願意為了他們放棄自己的.生活

caring for this woman, his soul mate, his wife.

他花時間照顧這個女人,他的靈魂伴侶,他的妻子

Day and night he struggled for years with her disease.

夜以繼日,他與她的疾病抗爭

A lesser man would have been brought down to his knees.

若是一個意志薄弱的人恐怕早已被打倒

With illnesses of his own, he still stood by her side

但哪怕自己也疾病纏身,他依舊站在她的身旁

caring for her and loving her until the day she died.

照顧她愛她直到她的生命終止

Twenty days later his own time was at an end.

20天后他隨她而去

I lost my hero, my father, a man who was my friend.

我失去了我的英雄,我的父親,我的朋友

A few years have passed, and life just isn't the same.

許多年過去了,生活變了樣

But as Father's Day approaches, I will celebrate his name.

但每當父親節臨近,我還是會在心裡念他的名字

With prayers to him and God above to stay by my side,

我為他祈禱,相信上帝會在我身旁

to watch over me and guide me, to look down on me with pride.

他看護我、指引著我、驕傲地望著我

For I am my father's daughter, one day we will meet again.

我是我父親的女兒,總有一天我們會再見

But until then I will remember, and the love will never end.

到那時我還會記得,這份愛永遠不會結束


【父親節徵文】相關文章: