閱讀屋>保險> 保險的商務口語

保險的商務口語

關於保險的商務實用口語

  Part Two

  551.Please give us the policy rates for FPA coverage and for WPA coverage.

  請告訴我們平安險和水漬險的保險費率。

  552.We require the current insurance rates for land transportation.

  我們需要了解陸(海、空)運的現行保險費率。

  553.I have some glassware to be ship to Hong Kong. What risks should I cover?

  我有些玻璃器皿要運到香港,學英語的好網站,應該保哪些方面的`險呢?

  554.What is the insurance premium for these goods?

  這些貨物的保險費是多少?

  555.We need to send a shipment to England. We want to find out about your marine insurance.

  我們有一批貨要運到英格蘭,我想了解一下你們的海上保險。

  556.Please let us know the premium of breakage.

  請告知我們破碎險的保費是多少?

  557.What kind of insurance do you usually provide?

  你們通常能提供什麼保險品種?

  558.What kind of insurance can you suggest for these goods? We don’t want to take the risk of losing money because of under insurance.

  這批貨物你們認為投保什麼險種好?我們不想冒因投保不足而造成損失的風險。

  559.I have a batch of glassware to be shipped in the fourth quarter, but I don’t know what risks should be covered. I would like to know some details and your advice of course will be highly appreciated.

  第4季度我有一批玻璃器皿需要運輸, 但我不知道應該保什麼險,英語免費站,我想了解一些細節問題,當然,如果你們能給一些建議的話,我會很感謝的。

  560.If we insure against free particular average, can you compensate us for all the losses if the ship sinks or bums, or get stuck?

  如果我們保平安險的話,一旦船沉了,好的英語站,燒燬了或擱淺了,你們會賠償我們的所有損失嗎?

  561.Does your company cover all kinds of risks for transportation by sea, land and air?

  你們公司可以辦理海運、陸運和空運的所有險別嗎?

  562.We have insured the shipment for 130% of the invoice value, but the premium for the difference between 130% and 110% should be your account.

  我們已按發票價值的130%為貨物投了保,但130%和110%之間的差額由貴方來支付。

  563.We have arranged insurance on your consignment of electric motor cars to be shipped in these ten days.

  我們已為將在這10天運輸的貴方所購買的電動汽車這批貨物投了保。

  564.We may cover the inland insurance on your behalf, but you will pay the additional premium.

  我們可以代你們投保陸地險,但額外險金由你們來支付。

  565.We can insure the porcelain vases on you behalf, but at a rather high premium and all the additional premium will be for your account.

  我們可以代你們投保獎品瓷器花瓶,但保險費用很高,所有額外保險費由你方負擔。

  566.We shall insure the goods for your behalf.

  我們將代貴方保險。

  567.We have covered insurance on these goods for 10% above the invoice value against all risks.

  我們已將此貨按發票金額加10%投了綜合險。

  568.We shall effect the insurance of the goods for 110% of their CIF value.

  我方將按照貨物到岸價金額的110%對這批貨物進行投保。

  569.We have effected marine insurance on your behalf for the gross amount of the invoice plus 10%.

  我方已代貴方按發票總金額加10%投保了海洋運輸險。

  570.The marine insurance shall covered by us.

  海上保險的費用將由我方承擔。

【保險的商務口語】相關文章: