閱讀屋>面試> 英語面試情景對話:如何恰當地應對面試

英語面試情景對話:如何恰當地應對面試

英語面試情景對話:如何恰當地應對面試

Jack: Confronted with difficult questions in an interview, the job-hunters mostly will be at a loss about what to do.

傑克:面試中如果遇到刁難性的問題,求職者往往會不知所措。

Mary: Usually, you cannot prepare for these questions in advance and have to depend on your immediate performance.

瑪麗:這樣的問題事先通常無法準備,只能臨場發揮。

Jack: Still, there are some rules to follow.

傑克:不過,還是有些方法可循。

Mary: In this case, you should first keep calm and normal to the face.

碼麗:在這樣的情形下,首先要保持冷靜,以平常心面對。

Jack: Don't get nervous and freaked out.

傑克:一定不要怯場,以免自亂陣腳。

Mary: Formulate a satisfactory answer based on your specific situation.

瑪麗:要根據自己的情形做出較為滿意的回答。

Jack: There should be neither too much silence nor hasty answers

傑克:既不能長時間沉默,也不可草率回答。

Mary: Try to show the best of yourself with decent words and manners.

瑪麗:言辭舉止要大方得體,儘量展現自己最好的一面。

Jack: Don't be discouraged even when confronted with negative questions

傑克:即便遇到否定性的提問,也不要沮喪氣餒。

Mary: You should admit your weakness frankly.

瑪麗:應當坦然承認不足。

Jack: Anyway, what really matters is that you have tried your best.

傑克:不論如何,盡力而為,才是最重要的.。

Mary: You must have confidence in yourself.

瑪麗:一定要相信自己。

核心英語詞彙總

confront v. 遭遇,面臨

difficult adj. 困難的,艱難的

be at a loss about what to do 不知所措

calm adj. 平靜的,冷靜的

usual mind 平常心

freak v. 使強烈反應(震驚,畏懼)

satisfactory adj. 滿意的

neither conj.既不,也不

hasty adj 匆匆的,輕率的

discouraged adj. 洩氣的

try one's best 努力,盡力


【英語面試情景對話:如何恰當地應對面試】相關文章: