閱讀屋>電影> 天堂電影院中英對照經典臺詞-義大利劇情電影

天堂電影院中英對照經典臺詞-義大利劇情電影

天堂電影院中英對照經典臺詞-義大利劇情電影

《天堂電影院》在這麼多年以來一直是眾多影迷們心中的最愛電影之一,導演藉由本片重現了他兒時對電影的記憶,一個電視尚未發明的年代,全鎮居民最大的娛樂就是去鎮上的戲院看場電影。本文是品才網pincai.com小編精心收集的天堂電影院經典臺詞,僅供參考!

天堂電影院中英對照經典臺詞_義大利劇情電影

Alfredo: Living here day by day, you think it's the center of the world. You believe nothing will ever change. Then you leave: a year, two years. When you come back, everything's changed. The thread's broken. What you came to find isn't there. What was yours is gone. You have to go away for a long time… many years… before you can come back and find your people. The land where you were born. But now, no. It's not possible. Right now you're blinder than I am.

阿爾夫萊多:在這裡居住了一天又一天,你認為這裡就是世界的中心。你相信一切都永不會改變。然後你離開了,一年,兩年,當你回來時,一切都變了。那條線斷了,你所尋找的並不是這裡。你只能再次離開很長時間……很多年……直到你能回來尋找你的人們,你出生的土地。但是現在不可能。現在你比我還要瞎。

Salvatore: Who said that? Gary Cooper? James Stewart? Henry Fonda? Eh?

薩爾瓦多:這些是誰說的.?加里·庫帕?詹姆士·斯圖爾特?亨利·福達?嗯?

Alfredo: No, Toto. Nobody said it. This time it's all me. Life isn't like in the movies. Life… is much harder

阿爾夫萊多:不是,多多,沒有人說過。這次是我自己說的。生活並不像電影,生活……更艱難。

If you don't walk out, you will think that this is the whole world.

如果你不出去走走,你就會以為這就是全世界。

Salvatore:Just that i've always been afraid to come back.And now,after all these years ,I thought I was stronger… that I'd forgottena lot of things. But in fact…I find I'm right backwhere I was…as if I'd never been away.Yet,when I look around ,I don't recognize anyone. And you,Mama…I deserted you.Ran out on you like a banditwithout any explanation.

薩爾瓦多:有件事,我一直想說其實我很害怕回來。這麼多年了,我應該更堅強,更放得開,但事實上,我發現我只是回到了原點彷彿沒有離開過。然而,當我環顧四周,我不認識任何人。而你,媽媽我離棄了你。我什麼都沒解釋就跑了

His Mama:I never asked for any.You don't have to explain to me.I always thought it was goodwhat you did.Why harp on it?You were right to leave. You did what you wanted to do.When I call you,a different woman always answers.But I never heard in any of their voices… that they really loved you. I would've known. All the same ,I'd have liked to see you settled… Loving someone. But your life is there. Here there are only ghosts. Let go,Toto.

你不用向我解釋,我也不需要你的解釋。我一直相信你是對的,你何必耿耿於懷呢?你走是對的,你達成了心願。當我打電話給你,總是不同的女人來接,但我從來沒有聽到其他任何聲音她們真的愛你,我都知道,有時真想看到你安定下來,有心愛的人,但是你是屬於羅馬,這裡太陰沉了。忘了她吧,多多。

天堂電影院中英對照經典臺詞_義大利劇情電影

-Now that I'm older and go to fifth grade. I don't say I should come in the booth, but can't we at least be friends?

現在我長大了 要上五年級了 就算不能進放映室 但至少能和你做朋友吧?

-"I choose my friends for looks,my enemies for intelligence." You're too foxy to be my friend.

"以外表選朋友 以智慧選敵人" 你太聰明 不能當朋友

Sometimes you listen and the house is full of people giggling and laughing. Then you're happy too.

有時候 你聽到滿屋子人又笑又叫 你也會很開心

It makes you feel good to hear them. Like you're the one who made them laugh,who made them forget their troubles.

那種感覺很好 彷彿是你在逗他們笑 讓他們忘記煩惱

That part I like.

這些我很喜歡

"If you have no faith in me,have faith in what you see."

"就算你不相信我 也要相信你的眼睛"

-When she smiles, you feel like...I don't know.

她的微笑讓你覺得...我也不知道怎麼說

-Love.

這就是愛

I know how it is...The blue-eyed ones are the worst.

我知道那種感覺 藍眼睛的女人最難追

No matter what you do,they'll never be your friends. Nothing for it.

不管你怎麼做 都沒有用 都成不了朋友

The bigger the man,the deeper his imprint. And if he loves, he suffers, knowing it's a dead-end street.

越是煎熬 越刻骨銘心 愛了就要受苦 明知沒有結果

-That's nice,what you just said. But sad.

你說的這番話好美 也好悲傷

-I didn't say it. It was John Waynein "The Shepherd of the Hills."

不是我說的 是約翰·韋恩說的

I always tell my children... "Be careful how you choose your friends."

我經常告訴我的孩子 交友要謹慎

-You haven't got any children.

你又沒有小孩

-When I do, I'll tell them.

等我有了 我就會說呀

-Don't you like anything about it?

難道就沒有喜歡的地方嗎

-Oh, it grows on you.

日久生情 多少有點呀

Don't even try. With feelings,there's nothing to understand...and no way to explain.

別白費力氣了 感情是說不清道不明的

-Oh, you made the world!

嘿嘿 算你是老大 世界是你創造的行了吧

-With due respect to the Lord who made the world in 2, 3 days...

我無意冒犯上帝 他三兩下就創造了世界

I'd have taken a bit longer...but in all modesty,I would've done it better.

我會比他慢一點 但是品質會比他好些

-Like I said...you always have an answer.

我說了 你總是知道答案

-Just for you, Toto,I'll tell you a story. Let's sit down a minute. Misery of miseries.

我給你說個故事 先坐下...我這把老骨頭真要命

Once upon a time, a king gave a feast for the loveliest princesses in the realm.

從前...有個國王為他的公主舉辦宴會

Now, a soldier who was standing guard saw the king's daughter go by.

有個衛兵見到公主走過

She was the most beautiful one...and he instantly fell in love with her.

她實在太美了 他立刻墜入情網

But what could a poor soldier do when it came to the daughter of the king?

但是卑微計程車兵 哪配得上公主?

Well, at last he succeeded in meeting her...and he told her he could no longer live without her.

後來 他終於有機會告訴她 他不能沒有她

The princess was so taken by the depth of his feeling...that she said to the soldier...

公主深深受到感動 她告訴士兵

"If you can wait...for 100 days and 100 nights under my balcony...then at the end of it,I shall be yours."

你如果連續100個晝夜 都守在我的陽臺下 我就以心相許

With that, the soldier went and waited one day...two days, then ten,then twenty.

於是 士兵去等了1天...2天 10天 20天

And every evening, the princess looked out of her window, but he never moved!

每晚公主都看到他在窗外等著

During rain, during wind, during snow, he was always there.

颳風下雨 他都等著

Birds shat on his head,bees stung him...but he didn't budge.

小鳥在他頭上歇腳 蜜蜂也去蜇他 他還是不動

After ninety nights, he had become all dried up, all white.

90天過去了 他已經變得蒼白虛弱

Tears streamed from his eyes. He couldn't hold them back. He didn't even have the strength to sleep.

雙眼不聽使喚...流下淚來 甚至睡覺的力氣也沒有了

And all that time,the princess watched him.

這一切都看在公主眼裡

At long last,it was the 99th night...and the soldier stood up,took his chair...and left.

到了第99夜 士兵起身 搬起椅子...走了

-What? At the end?

啊? 就這樣?

-At the very end.

對...這就是結局

天堂電影院中英對照經典臺詞_義大利劇情電影

1.the bigger the man,the deeper his imprint. and if he loves, he suffers, knowing it's a dead-end street.

越是煎熬 越刻骨銘心 愛了就要受苦 明知沒有結果

2.living here day by day...you think it's the center of the world.

每天待在這裡 會把這裡當成全世界

3.you believe nothing will ever change. then you leave...a year, two years.

會相信事情一成不變 離開之後 過個幾年

4.when you come back,everything's changed. the thread's broken.

再回來時 一切都會變 你會斷了牽掛

5.what you came to find isn't there. what was yours is gone.

不再追尋 不再擁有

6.you have to go away for a long time...many years...before you can come back and find your people.

你得離開一陣子 去闖一闖 再回到親友身邊

7.the land where you were born. but now, no. it's not possible. right now you're blinder than i am.

回到這片故土 但是現在不行 你比我還盲目

8.no, toto. nobody said it. this time it's all me. life isn't like in the movies. life...is much harder.

不 多多 這不是電影對白 這是我的心裡話 人生與電影不同 人生...要辛苦多了

9.get out of here. go back to rome.you're young...the world is yours. and i'm old.

離開這裡 去羅馬 你還年輕 世界是你的 我已經老了

10.i don't want to hear you talk anymore. i want to hear talk about you.

我不想再聽你講 我要聽別人來講你

11.don't come back. don't think about us. don't look back. don't write. don't give in to nostalgia.forget us all.

不準回來 不準想到我們 不準回頭 不準寫信 想家時要熬住 忘了我們

12.lf you do and you come back,don't come see me. i won't let you in my house.understand?

要是你失敗逃回來 不要來見我 我不會讓你見我 懂嗎?

13.whatever you end up doing,love it. the way you loved the projection booth when you were a little squirt.

要熱愛你的工作 就像小時候熱愛放映機一樣

14.all the same, i'd have liked...to see you settled...loving someone.

有時真想...看到你定下來...有心愛的人

15.but your life is there. here there are only ghosts. let go, toto.

但你屬於羅馬 這裡太陰沉了 忘了她吧 多多


【天堂電影院中英對照經典臺詞-義大利劇情電影】相關文章: