閱讀屋>電影> 電影《和莎莫的500天》經典臺詞

電影《和莎莫的500天》經典臺詞

電影《和莎莫的500天》經典臺詞

天涯何處無芳草,當熱情的“夏天”結束時,收穫的“秋天”就會來臨。

電影《和莎莫的500天》經典臺詞

This is a story of boy meets girl.

這是一個男孩遇見女孩的故事

The boy, Tom Hansen of Margate, New Jersey,

男主角湯姆·漢森 來自新澤西州的馬蓋特

grew up believing that he'd never truly be happy...

打小就認定他不會真正的幸福...

until the day he met "the one."

直到遇見他的心上人

This belief stemmed from early exposure to sad British pop music...

這個想法來自於早期接觸的悲傷英國流行音樂

and a total misreading of the movie The Graduate.

和對整部 畢業生 的'誤讀

Elaine! Elaine!

依蓮 依蓮

The girl, Summer Finn of Shinnecock, Michigan

女主角莎莫·芬恩 來自密歇根州的辛尼克

did not share this belief.

卻不這麼想

Since the disintegration of her parents marriage

自從她父母的婚姻破裂之後

she'd only loved two things.

她只愛兩樣東西

The first was her long dark hair.

第一是她烏黑的長髮

The second was how easily she could cut it off...

而第二是 她可以輕易的把它剪掉

and feel nothing.

卻毫不在意

Tom meets Summer on January 8.

Tom 在一月八號那天遇見了 Summer

He knows almost immediately she's who he's been searching for.

他在那一刻突然明白了 Summer 就是他要找的那個人

This is a story of boy meets girl.

這是個男孩遇見女孩的故事

But you should know up front

但我要先告訴你

this is not a love story.

這不是個愛情故事

Are you interviewing? Sorry?

- 你是來面試的嗎 - 什麼

Are you interviewing for the position?

你是來面試這個職位的嗎

Oh, yeah. Why? Are you? Yeah.

- 對 什麼 你呢 - 也是

Mm-hmm.

My competition.

我的競爭者

It would appear.

看來是的

Yeah. So, a little awkward.

有點尷尬

Yeah.

Well, I hope you, um, don't get the job.

那麼.. 祝你面試失敗

Well, I hope you don't get the job.

那我也祝你 面試失敗

Have I seen you before?

我以前見過你嗎

Me? I don't think so.

應該沒有

Do you ever go to Angelus Plaza?

你去過祈禱廣場嗎

Yes. That's, like, my favorite spot in the city.

當然 那是我最喜歡的地方

Yeah. Okay. Except for the parking lots, but-

除了那些停車場

Yeah. L- I agree. Yeah, yeah.

- 同意 - 對

I think I've seen you there. Really?

- 我見過你 - 真的

Yeah. I haven't seen you.

我沒見過你

You must not have been looking.

你一定是在看其他什麼

If Tom had learned anything,

如果說Tom學到了什麼

it was that you can't ascribe great cosmic significance...

那就是你不能把那些意義歸結於

to a simple earthly event.

簡單的小事

Coincidence. That's all anything ever is.

巧合 每時每刻都在發生

Nothing more than coincidence.

僅僅是巧合

Tom Hansen. Yeah.

Tom Hansen 恩

Come on back. Thank you.

- 該你了 - 謝謝

Tom had finally learned there are no miracles.

Tom 終於明白了 沒有奇蹟

There's no such thing as fate.

沒有那麼多命運

Nothing is meant to be.

沒什麼註定的

He knew. He was sure of it now.

他懂了 很確定

Tom was- Sorry. Um-

Tom- 抱歉

I just left, uh- Can l- one second.

我忘了.. 等一下

He was pretty sure.

確信

- Hey. - You again.

- 嘿 - 又是你

Yeah. I, uh, was just wondering...

我只是覺得...

if maybe after this, if, um, you-

也許在面試過後... 你..

you want to get some coffee or something.

是否可以一起去喝咖啡什麼的

Oh, I'm sorry.

抱歉

I'm sort of supposed to meet someone after this.

結束後我可能要見一個人

Okay.

好吧

Sure.

好的

What's that? Why not?

- 什麼 - 沒問題

Okay. Well, then I'll just, uh- I'll wait for you-

- 好 那我過會... 我等你

we- We'll figure it out. We'll figure it out.

- 我們再商量吧 - 我們再商量

- My name's Tom. - Nice to meet you. I'm Autumn.

- 我是 Tom - 很高興認識你 我是 Autumn

【電影《和莎莫的500天》經典臺詞】相關文章: